In the midst of the pandemic, people are more worried about their immune system than ever before. Poor diet and lifestyle can keep your body from being able to fight illnesses. Here are the top ways you can boost your immunity through diet and lifestyle changes.
How Can I Boost My Immune System?
A sedentary lifestyle mixed with a poor diet and other poor lifestyle habits can lead to a weaker immune system. By tweaking a few lifestyle and dietary habits, you can boost your immune system. Here are some things you can do to get the natural boost that you’re looking for:
- Improve your sleep schedule - Poor sleep or no sleep is linked to a higher susceptibility to sickness.
- Limit added sugars - An excess of sugars and refined carbs can lead to obesity, which increases your chances of falling ill.
- Moderate exercise - Believe it or not, working out too hard can actually suppress your immune system. Moderate exercise can give it a boost.
- Stay hydrated - Being dehydrated can lead to a weakened immune system. Drink a good amount of water throughout the day to ensure you stay hydrated.
It’s important to note that these tweaks to your lifestyle won’t provide an overnight solution. Implementing healthy lifestyle habits is a marathon not a sprint.
What Foods Increase Immunity?
You can boost your immune system and your overall health by implementing an immune-boosting diet plan. This is a mostly plant-based diet and features foods you can easily find at your local supermarket. Here are some foods that can increase immunity:
- Citrus fruits
- Red bell peppers
Variety is the key to proper nutrition. Eating just one of these foods won’t be enough to help fight off the flu or other infections. Make sure you pay attention to serving sizes and recommended daily intake so that you don’t get too much of a single vitamin and too little of others.
What Foods Decrease Your Immunities?
While eating herbs to boost the immune system and superfoods such as fruit, berries, garlic, and ginger is important, it’s equally as important to avoid foods that may damage your immune system. Here are some foods and beverages that can compromise your immunity:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Caffeine before you sleep
- Canned or dried fruit
- Dairy products
- Fast food
- Processed foods
- Food additives, preservatives, and colorings
Keep in mind, you don’t have to avoid fast food or processed foods forever. Spoiling yourself every now and then is recommended so you don’t get burnt out. It’s just important that you eat these foods in moderation.
Drinks to Boost Your Immunities
Starting off your mornings with a juice, smoothie, or tea is a great way to give your body a refreshing boost to its natural defenses. There are many recipes that are packed with essential nutrients, vital to the health of your immune system. A combination of fruits such as strawberries, mangos, apple, oranges, grapefruit, and other citrus fruits can make a tasty concoction that is also great for you!
What Vitamins Boost Your Immune System?
We’re all familiar with the phrase “an apple a day can keep the doctor away.” While the phrase itself isn’t technically true, eating nourishing foods rich in certain vitamins can help your immune system fight off illness. Here are three vitamins that boost immunity:
- Vitamin C - A lack of vitamin C can leave you prone to illness. Your body doesn’t produce or store it, so daily intake is essential for good health.
- Vitamin B6 - This vitamin supports biochemical reactions in the immune system.
- Vitamin E - This is a powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight off induction.
- Vitamin D - This vitamin increases autoimmunity in the body.
You can find these vitamins in fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts. You can also get these vitamins by taking supplements.
What is the Best Supplement to Build Your Immune System?
Immune booster supplements can help you get the vitamins and other compounds you need without having to worry about weighing food. You simply take the supplements at the same time every day to ensure you don’t miss a dosage. Spermidine supplements are a great way to boost your immune system. Also, foods you eat such as wheat germ and fermented wheat germ can increase spermidine in your body.
This is because spermidine promotes autophagy. During this process, your body will replace old cells with new cells. These old cells could potentially cause harm so it’s important that these cells are replaced often.
Spermidine Supplements Can Boost Your Immune System
Taking care of your immune system is a crucial part of ensuring lasting good health. SpermidineLIFE® capsules can help your body get its daily intake of spermidine. Please visit our shop today to order our product.
Listen to this article: