How to Get Clear Skin Naturally
- Content Team
spermidineLIFE® Dietary Supplement
We all yearn to look younger. To achieve this, we spend hundreds of dollars on skin care products, most of which don’t provide the results we were looking for. However, you don’t need expensive skin care products to look and feel great. In fact, you can implement a healthy skin care routine only using ingredients found in your pantry, spice drawer, and refrigerator!
How to Get Clear Skin Naturally?
The health of your skin will be one of the first things people notice about you, so it’s important to implement a natural skin care routine that will help clear your skin. With so many dissenting opinions regarding skin care, it can be difficult to find a routine that best suits you and your skin type. Here are some natural skin care tips to help you clear your skin:
- Wash your face - If you are prone to breakouts or have oily skin you should try to wash your face at least twice per day.
- Moisturize - If you have very dry skin, applying a moisturizer can help prevent breakouts.
- Exfoliate - You can remove dead skin cells, which will help you look younger, by exfoliating.
- Sleep well - Studies (1) have found that a lack of sleep can be tied to acne breakouts. Seven to nine hours of quality sleep each night can help you feel and look better.
- Don’t stress - Avoiding stress can be easier said than done but research has found a connection between stress and acne.
- Don’t smoke - Studies have found a connection between smoking and a higher risk of acne.
By implementing some of these tips into your skin care routine, you can clear up your skin.
How Can I Make My Face Glow Naturally?
Glowing skin is a sign of healthy skin. Following the skin care tips listed above will help give your skin a more natural glow. However, there are some extra steps you can take to ensure that your skin glows naturally:
- Look for specific products - There are ‘brightening’ and ‘skin tone-evening’ products that are designed to create glow
- Hydrate - Face lotions and creams are typically more hydrating than oils, serums, and other formulas, making them the ideal choice for those looking for glowing skin
- Antioxidants - Foods such as grapes, berries, and nuts can help your skin glow
Perhaps one of the most important skin care tips is to know when you should call your dermatologist. They can help provide long-lasting clarity and will be able to recommend the best options for you.
How to Get Spotless Skin Naturally at Home
It’s important to understand recommended skin care routines so you don’t spend hundreds of dollars on overly expensive, heavy, and synthetic skin care products. In fact, it’s best to avoid any product that promises a ‘quick fix’. Here are some tips for natural skin care at home using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry:
- Lemons - Lemon juice is high in vitamin C which helps lighten the skin
- Coconut oil - Coconut oil can moisturize the skin, keeping it clean and infection-free
- Honey - Honey is full of vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin
- Olive oil - Olive oil has vitamin E which hydrates the skin and restores elasticity
- Oatmeal - Oatmeal soothes the skin and exfoliates the dead skin cells
As you can see, you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on your skin care routine. Luckily for you, all you need to do is take a trip to your pantry.
How to Remove Oily Skin Naturally
Sebum, which is produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin, is a waxy oily substance that protects and hydrates the skin (2). While this substance is crucial regarding the health of your skin, too much can lead to oily skin. Oily skin can then lead to clogged pores and acne. Here are some natural skin care routine for oily skin tips:
- Wash frequently - By washing your face with gentle soap and warm water, you can reduce the production of sebum.
- Pat the face dry - When you’re drying your face, you should pat your skin with a dry towel rather than pulling down the skin.
- Facial masks - Clay, honey, and oatmeal face masks can be beneficial for treating oily skin.
If your skin has a shiny or greasy appearance, large pores, occasional pimples, and clogged pores and blackheads, you more than likely have oily skin. Genetics plays a major role in how oily our skin becomes. By following the tips listed above, you can combat oily skin.
Natural Skin Care for Dry Sensitive Skin
Much like oily skin, the dryness of our skin is often determined by our genetics. However, some of your lifestyle habits may play a large role in how dry your skin is or isn’t. The good news is, you don’t necessarily have to visit a dermatologist to heal your dry skin. Instead, you can implement some of these tips into your daily routine:
- DIY creamy avocado mask - By peeling half an avocado and mixing it with a teaspoon of olive oil, you can create a natural face mask that will leave your face moisturized.
- Oatmeal soak - Using the oatmeal that you already have in your pantry, you can create a soak that helps rehydrate your skin.
- Oatmeal honey mask - Again, using the oatmeal that you already have, you can create a soothing, hydrating mask by mixing it with a tablespoon of honey.
- Aloe vera - Aloe vera can help alleviate redness and irritation often caused by excess dryness.
Have you begun to notice a trend throughout this article? Many of the ingredients required for these skin care treatments can be found in your pantry or refrigerator. These natural remedies can help you keep your skin looking great.
Supplements that can Help
When it comes to skin care, many people overlook the importance of supplements. While they may not be the first thing that comes to mind, a healthy regimen of supplements can help prevent the negative skin effects of aging. For example, spermidine helps induce a process called autophagy, which is the body’s way of replacing older, damaged cell parts with newer, healthier ones, resulting in overall healthier cells.
Many researchers believe that this process helps reduce the side effects of aging and can even make us look younger. Unfortunately, most Americans fail to get their recommended daily dose of spermidine through their diet. That’s where supplements come into play. Supplements help ensure that you get your daily dose of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients.